Saturday, June 12, 2010

Graduated

Hello to all... Yesterday I finally graduated with a BS in Electrical Engineering after 2½ years at the University of Washington, Seattle. I don't know if it would have been possible without the support of my friends and family, and especially my Mom and Dad. Anyway, here's a small selections of photos from yesterday...

IMG_0145 IMG_0211

Left: In front of Suzallo Library.
Right: Me with Dr. James Peckol, with who I've had for a total of four classes, EE 271, EE 399, EE 472, and EE 478. He has a reputation of being one of the most demanding professors in (especially in regards to documentation), although, he perhaps prepares you better for industry than most professors.

Now that I've graduated, I have to now do a lot of organization, moving, and preparing for my Summer ventures to Central America for a while.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

good job jonnY!! alex and I are proud of you... :) Wish we could have been there